|5 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1.5 Acres||2 car spaces|
A bold statement in luxury and indulging in a private and exclusive address, this home of understated excellence offers breathtaking views, beguiling gardens and a homely charm. Homes of this magnitude rarely come to market!
* Positioned proudly on 1.5 acres and nestled comfortably in its leafy surrounds lies a handsome façade. The front door is overlooked by a stunning fan window giving you a taste of what wonders lie within.
* A breathtaking foyer lined with stunning timber floorboards welcomes you into the home.
* Warmed by an ornate fire place the dramatic formal lounge/dining space gives a sense of grandeur with high ceilings, stunning ceiling roses and beautiful bay windows overlooking the immaculate front gardens.
* The wow-factor kicks into overdrive upon entering the open plan kitchen/lounge/dining space which sits at the heart of the home. Entirely North-facing and encased in glass, there is not a corner of the perfectly landscaped gardens that is out of view. Curl up by the wood fireplace and let time slip away with friends and family.
* The bright and airy kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and is functional in both space and design.
* The home’s living areas seamlessly spill out to the elevated timber verandah’s observing the manicured grounds and warmed by a Northern aspect – an ideal location to enjoy the tranquil sunsets.
* A palatial master suite basks in Northern sunlight with double French doors opening to the elevated timber deck. The suite is complete with a huge walk-in-robe and full sized private ensuite.
* The master ensuite offers a frameless shower, full sized bath, recessed mirror and vanity with separate W/C and heated tiles underfoot along with heated towel rails.
* The home also offers four guest bedrooms, all generous in size - two of which have walk-in-robes and a third fitted with a built-in robe.
* The timeless main bathroom is spacious and boasts a modern frameless shower, floating vanity, heated towel rails and toilet with an additional separate W/C alongside for family functionality.
* Generous laundry has built-in bench space and storage as well as direct external access.
* DLUG is located underneath the home with additional width either side for use as a workshop space.
* Massive under-house storage runs the entire length of the property
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout (zoned) as well as underfloor heating in tiled hallway and master ensuite.
* ‘Defendoor’ security screens fitted throughout.
* 4kw Solar Panels
* 5 Zone irrigation system
* 2 x 22,000 litre water tanks
* Electric Storage HWS (off peak)
An outstanding example of a dearly loved residence that has been sympathetically crafted to capture an abundance of natural light, this home truly is one in a million!
For further details on this property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale and more, Free SMS the keyword 45Windemere to 0488 844 557.