Offering a rare opportunity to acquire a superbly renovated cottage in a quiet inner-city location, this meticulously appointed home is a real gem that you will want to see. Standing gracefully on a 630m2 block and affectionately brought up to speed with stylish, contemporary yet timeless finishes, this outstanding example of a bygone era is a masterpiece to enjoy!
* Upon arrival we are greeted by a welcoming leafy front balcony, a lovely spot to relax and admire the distant views. Stylish luscious gardens frame this well loved home.
* Retaining many of its classic hallmarks, featuring high ceilings, polished floorboards, ornate cornices and a fireplace. The fresh colour pallet brings life to the residence.
* Three generous bedrooms are all sundrenched and lined with polished timber floorboards.
* The lounge room is spacious, free flowing and homely, observing a beautiful ornate fireplace and acts as the central hub of the home.
* The modern kitchen features dishwasher, 900 series s/s gas oven with large walk in pantry/storeroom alongside.
* 2 x tastefully renovated all-in-one bathrooms, both stylish and modern in design.
* The external laundry is functional with separate W/C alongside.
* 2 x large separate sheds offering accommodation for 3 vehicles and rear side access via both sides of the property.
* Low maintenance and well maintained level yard to the rear of the home.
* Electric wall heaters service the home
* Infinity Gas HWS
For an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes professional photography, floor plan, Council Rates, Contract of Sale and more, SMS the keyword 14Oakes to 0488 844 557.