|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 84 Acres||6 car spaces|
This solid character home featuring pressed tin panels throughout and lead light windows sitting proudly on 84 Acres just 15 minutes from the Bathurst CBD is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to enjoy all that the rural lifestyle has to offer.
**Free SMS the keyword 112Hollis to 0488 844 557 to receive an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes Contract of Sale, professional photography, floor plan, Council Rates and more**
Property features include, but are not limited to:-
* Curved driveway is lined with stunning greenery making for a dramatic entrance to this one-of-a kind property
* 84 acres of gently undulating country separated into 4 paddocks – ready for a variety of pasture grazing or small farm cropping
* Contoured from previous use as an orchard, it lends itself to returning to fruit growing or vineyard
* 100,000 litres of tank water to house, bore and 3 x dams provide water to the property - 1 dam of significant sizing
* Original blacksmith brick shed featuring 2x workshops, 2x machinery storage, generous cool room and car accommodation/tool shed
* Separate garage servicing house plus studio & multiple other storage spaces
House features include, but are not limited to:-
* Greeted by an expansive entrance with lead light windows providing a grand welcome to the home.
* Solid walls ensures this solid home will continue to stand for another 100 years to come.
* 4 generous bedrooms all featuring high ceilings with unique pressed tin panels throughout, all of which boast built in wardrobes.
* Featuring a spacious wrap around verandah to enjoy the spectacular views back towards Bathurst.
* Expansive light filled kitchen features a sleek white theme with a gorgeous country outlook.
* 2x good sized timeless is design bathrooms in addition to 3rd seperate toilet.
*Separate Formal Lounge & Dining rooms with casual meals within the kitchen.
* Spacious sunroom and office provide additional living space and functionality to utilise and enjoy.
* Wood fire and gas fire place enable for cozy living throughout the winter months
* Gas HWS
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.