|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 828 Square metres||1 car space|
**Free SMS the keyword 169Seymour to 0488 844 557 for an instant link to the online property brochure which includes additional photos, floor plan, Contract of Sale, council rates and more**
Blending yesteryear with modern enhancements, this spectacular home is a prime example of classic architecture re-imagined. Always admired and offering a rare opportunity to experience life in the CBD, it will be easy to call this place home.
* An inviting covered front porch and ornate art-deco ceiling roses and high ceilings really set the tone for this stunning character filled home.
* Upon entry you are greeted by a generous foyer, lined with timber floor boards, opening to the formal lounge room (or potential 4th bedroom). Beautiful cedar glass bi-fold doors separate the space and allow for natural light to stream freely into the area.
* Spacious character filled kitchen is complete with timber benchtops, 800 series gas oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
* Overlooked by breathtaking cathedral ceilings, pendant lighting and a gas log fire lies the main living space of the home which spills seamlessly out to the covered entertaining area at the rear of the home – making it the perfect space for friends and family to congregate.
* An additional living/rumpus room would make the perfect study space or kids playroom.
* There’s three oversized bedrooms on offer, two of which are fitted with built-in robes.
* Stylishly renovated bathroom with both shower and bath with separate toilet alongside.
* Large laundry with additional shower.
* Established and level low maintenance yard with access via right of carriageway to the yard and SLUG
* Instant Gas HWS
* Solar Panels
* Gas ducted heating system
Set to go to Auction on Saturday 5th February, on-site or online via the Gavl platform at 12.30pm (if not sold prior). Contact the team at One Agency Bestwick Real Estate for more details.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.