|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 737 Square metres||1 car space|
**For and INSTANT link to the online Property Brochure which included floor plan, Contract of Sale, additional photos, detailed description and more, free SMS the keyword 208Russell to 0488 844 557**
This premier 1880's character home has undergone a facelift whilst still retaining many of it's character features such as high, pressed-tin ceilings, ornate fire places and wide timber floor boards. With a white picket fence, undeniable street appeal and situated just a stone's throw from the CBD of Bathurst - what more could you ask for?
* Open plan kitchen/meals and family room is lined with comfortable cork flooring and occupies the heart of the home. Spilling seamlessly out onto the huge covered alfresco area through timber French doors, it is the perfect space for indoor/outdoor entertaining. An exposed brick feature wall and 2 skylights add extra warmth and ambience to this already inviting space.
* Timeless kitchen with laminate cupboards and stone terrazzo-look bench top and matching splash back. There's plenty of bench and cupboard space, including a double pantry, as well as a gas cooktop, electric wall oven and double sink.
* Double wide, polished timber floor boards lead from the entry hallway into the bedrooms.
* There's 4 bedrooms in total all featuring their original fire places.
* The master bedroom suite is huge and boasts a stunning bay window fitted with plantation shutters. There's enough room for a king sized bed and a separate sitting area by the fireplace.
* The master bathroom has undergone a stunning renovation with exposed, whitewashed brick walls, floating vanity, frameless shower with pressed tin metal plus a freestanding claw foot tub.
* A small separate rumpus or study area sits off the open plan living area and leads to a second bathroom and the laundry.
* The 4m x 10m paved covered alfresco area is ideal for entertaining large groups or even parking the car off street.
* There's vehicular side access to the fully fenced and level back yard with access into the yard via an automatic gate. There's also plenty of room to build the shed you've always dreamed about!
Other features include:-
* Walk in storage cupboard
* Security mesh screens both front and back
* R/C A/C Split System in main living area
Set to go to Auction on Saturday 5th February, on-site or online via the Gavl platform at 10.30am (if not sold prior). Contact the team at One Agency Bestwick Real Estate for more details.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.