|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1022 Square metres||2 car spaces|
**Free SMS the keyword 12Diamond to 0488 844 557 to receive an instant link to the online property brochure which includes Contract of Sale, floor plan, rental opinion and more**
Styled with earthy tones and tucked at the end of a quiet cut-de-sac, this feature packed family home offers complete privacy, modern conveniences and easy living. The landscaped backyard provides the ultimate private oasis boasting fully mature gardens and plants surrounding the hexagonal gazebo with timber deck - perfect for a morning coffee or twilight cocktail.
* Plantation shutters throughout the home
* Tiled, open plan living, kitchen and meals area with earthy tones, pendant lighting and ceiling fans
* Modern kitchen overlooking meals and living area with island bench, stone bench tops, gloss laminate cupboards, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, electric wall oven, gas cooktop and range hood
* Separate, carpeted lounge room at the front of the home
* Generously sized Master bedroom with WIR and tidy and functional ensuite
* 3 guest bedrooms - 2 with built-in robes
* Master bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet - for added family convenience
* Internal laundry with built-in cupboard and bench space
* DLUG with auto doors, internal access to the home and built-in cupboard
* Fully landscaped rear yard with hexagonal garden gazebo with timber deck surrounded by mature gardens plus two garden sheds
* Large covered alfresco area under the main roof with access to the open plan living for seamless indoor outdoor entertaining
* Pedestrian access to the council maintained reserve behind - so, no back fence neighbours!
* Gas ducted heating and R/C A/C Split System
* Gas infinity hot water system
* 6.6kw solar panels
* Security alarm system with cameras
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
27 Bant Street, Bathurst
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|