|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 450 Square metres||4 car spaces|
Auction this Saturday 22nd January at 10.30am. Watch live on-site or here via the Gavl online platform https://x5u9a.app.goo.gl/FhKe
Centrally located, this stunning early Victorian period cottage has been lovingly renovated and updated over the past 20 years. Retaining many character features, alongside modern conveniences, here's your chance to own a little bit of history in Bathurst's CBD.
**Free SMS the keyword 24Morrisset to 0488 844 557 to receive an instant link to the online brochure which includes Contract of Sale, rental opinion, floor plan, additional photos and more**
* Double brick construction with recently replaced tin roof
* Covered front porch with convict bricks saved and re-purposed from the internal renovations
* Polished timber floorboards and high, pressed tin ceilings throughout the front part of the home
* 2 bedrooms at front of home - both with built-in robes and one with polished timber floors and the other with woollen carpet.
* Large living area with timber mantle and R/C A/C Split System for all year round comfort
* Separate and generously sized formal dining could easily become a 3rd bedroom
* Sitting area boasts Cedar French doors with decorative stained glass panels. Remove the curtain wall between this room and the storage/study room and you have a potential 4th bedroom
* Storage room or small office study adjacent to this sitting area
* Fully renovated kitchen with skylights , Jarrah timber bench top, induction cooktop, stainless steel electric wall oven and dishwasher with a small breakfast nook leading onto the covered patio with a outlook of the landscaped rear yard.
* Large, all-in-one renovated bathroom boasting frameless shower, timber and laminate vanity, heated towel rail plus laundry shoot
* European laundry located outside of bathroom
* Full length double glazed window at rear for added for all year round comfort
* Covered and paved entertaining area wraps the rear of the home
* Rear yard is fully landscaped with drought-hardy native trees and artificial turf and boasts a calming water feature throughout plus a garden shed
* 6m x 7m powered DLUG is situated at the rear of the yard, accessed via Henry St, with Colorbond gates creating added security
* 2 car tandem off street parking at front of home
* 22 tube Solar hot water system
Set to go to Auction on-site and online via the Gavl platform on Saturday 22nd January 2022. Please contact the team at One Agency Bestwick Real Estate to arrange your inspection today.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.