|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 752 Square metres||1 car space|
Stunningly renovated to the highest of standards, with North-facing living and overlooked by Australia’s most iconic motor racing track - this three bedroom home is truly something to behold. Ideal for the first home buyer, downsizer or the astute investor – this home delivers on position, presentation and personality.
* Upon arrival we are greeted by stunning street appeal - a welcoming front porch sets the tone for this immaculately maintained home.
* Fresh, airy, and drenched in natural light, the open plan living space sits at the heart of the home and features R/C A/C and electric wall heater, dark timber-look floors and enjoys a Northerly aspect.
* The bespoke kitchen is generous in size and offers stone bench tops, Tasmanian Oak carpentry, brass fittings, custom range hood, integrated dishwasher, electric cooktop, and soft close cupboards (stainless Steel fridge included in sale)
* Three generous bedrooms are all sun-drenched and fitted with built in robes.
* Tastefully updated bathroom with both shower and bath and a separate W/C alongside for functionality.
* The internal laundry has been transformed with stone-look bench top, new brass fixtures, external access to the yard and additional W/C (Front loader washing machine included in the sale)
* Plenty of built-in storage.
* Flowing freely from indoor to outdoor living – the rear alfresco is completely covered and runs the entire length of the home providing the ideal space to entertain family and friends.
* The substantial rear yard is level and low maintenance and offers huge side access ideal for a caravan.
* SLUG – with extra width and length for storage.
* Currently used as an AIR BNB generating $40,000 per annum
**For and INSTANT link to the online Property Brochure which included floor plan, Contract of Sale, additional photos, detailed description and more, free SMS the keyword 326Havannah to 0488 844 557**
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
27 Bant Street, Bathurst
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|