|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 863 Square metres||2 car spaces|
**For and INSTANT link to the online Property Brochure which included floor plan, Contract of Sale, additional photos, detailed description and more, free SMS the keyword 75Green to 0488 844 557**
From sunrise to sunset this home is sure to impress you. It sits on 863m2 of beautifully landscaped gardens and basks in natural light via large windows in every room which also help to frame the stunning countryside views.
* Open plan tiled kitchen, meals and living with vaulted ceilings.
* Separate sitting room which opens onto the paved alfresco area.
* Formal dining or additional sitting area off entry plus an inbuilt bar.
* Contemporary kitchen with plenty of storage space, timber bench tops, gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher and double sink overlooking the meals area.
* Gorgeous bay window in the meals area observe views of the leafy backyard and those peaceful countryside views.
* Master bedroom with built-in robes and classic ensuite with corner spa bath, shower, toilet and Himalayan Cedar timber vanity.
* 3 additional bedrooms all have built-in robes and ceiling fans. The 4th bedroom is tiled and sits separately and could make the perfect office/study space.
* Main bathroom offers both bath and shower, timber vanity and separate toilet.
* Large laundry sits off kitchen and has access from the DLUG.
* DLUG with auto doors and extra workshop space.
* Large 3.5m x 8m Shed/Workshop in backyard is powered and insulated.
* Backyard is fully landscaped with mature trees and gardens which perfectly complement the amazing views on offer.
* Ducted Gas Heating
* R/C A/C Split System in meals area
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living areas
* Gas Infinity HWS
* 2 x Water Tanks
Contact one of the sales team at One Agency Bestwick Real Estate today to arrange your inspection!
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
27 Bant Street, Bathurst
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|