|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 2.52 Acres||3 car spaces|
**For and INSTANT link to the online Property Brochure which included floor plan, Contract of Sale, additional photos, detailed description and more, free SMS the keyword 2489Midwestern to 0488 844 557**
Set gracefully into it's leafy surroundings and accessed by a grand circular driveway, this country homestead sits on 2.52 acres and is just a 20 minute drive from Bathurst and a short 9 minute drive to Blayney. Offering complete privacy combined with peaceful and refined living, "Avonlea" at 2489 Midwestern Highway, Fitzgeralds Mount is a great place to raise a family or to indulge in a laid back country lifestyle.
* North facing formal lounge and meals with cosy wood fire and Colonial style cedar windows
* Country style timber kitchen in immaculate condition with stone bench top, electric cooking, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* Large tiled family room spills of the kitchen embracing the popular open plan living style
* Four generously sized bedrooms occupy the East wing of the house.
- Master with walk-in-robe and large ensuite with timber vanity, corner shower and toilet
- 2 of the 3 guest bedrooms each boast double built-in robes
* Master bathroom offers luxurious free standing bath tub, large timber vanity, plus a shower and a separate toilet for family functionality
* Internal laundry with broom cupboard offers easy external access to the clothesline
* Generous paved courtyard sits off the family room and takes in wonderful leafy and rural views
* DLUG with workshop and woodfire and attached woodshed sits separately to the house and has a separate carport at the rear
* Beautiful established gardens surround the house easily services by inground sprinklers
* Water supply - 20,000 gallon water tank plus bore
* Good rural fences
Please contact any of the sale agents at One Agency Bestwick Real Estate for more information or to arrange your inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Bore & Septic