|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 691 Square metres||4 car spaces|
**SMS the keyword 35Barker to 0488 844 557 to receive an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes Contract of Sale, Floor Plan, additional photos, council rates and more.**
Offering an unmissable opportunity for every type of buyer, this solid and spacious home, sitting in a quiet cul de sac position in Marsden Estate, has plenty of scope to add your own personal touches and increase value through some cosmetic updates.
- Light-filled main bedroom at front of home with fitted WIR and tidy ensuite
- Two guest bedrooms both with built in robes
- Planter boxes with established plants at entry
- Carpeted formal dining and formal lounge at front of home. Formal lounge with double glass sliding door access to alfresco.
- Plenty of bench space in the spacious kitchen which offers gas cooktop and range hood, dishwasher, twin sink, gas wall oven with electric grill plus built-in pantry and servery into the formal dining
- Generous family room at rear with polished timber floor boards and access out to the elevated alfresco
- Primary bathroom is generous in size and is fitted with a separate bath and shower, plus toilet and vanity
- Laundry at rear of home with a built in cupboard and external access to the rear yard with hills hoist style clothesline
- Attached DLUG with 2x auto doors plus an attached two car tandem carport with drive-thru access to the rear yard
- Character features include decorative cornices, ceiling roses, exposed blonde brick and an in-built wall safe!
- Concrete alfresco perfect for entertaining which enjoys wonderful vistas from your back door step
- Set on a generous 691m2 parcel of land
- Mature hedging along the back fence offers additional privacy
- Pedestrian access via back gate to Gilmour Street
- Gas wall heaters x 2, R/C A/C split system in Main bedroom, ceiling fans in Main bedroom and family room
- Automated irrigation
Under the current conditions, we will only be showing this property by private, pre-arranged inspection. All attendees must provide us with their full name, contact phone number and current residential address before entering the property and must agree not to touch anything at the inspection, follow social distancing protocols, sanitise their hands upon entry and exit and wear an approved face mask. If you have been in a Covid hotspot or are currently under Stay at Home orders, please do not request a physical inspection however we are more than happy to offer you a virtual inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.