This well appointed, solid brick home sits on a generous 770sqm block, just a short stroll to the local schools, shops and council maintained park, and offers all the features needed to make the perfect family home or investment! Free SMS the keyword 39Kabbera to 0488 844 557 to receive an instant web link to the Online Property Brochure which includes additional professional photography, floor plan, Contract of Sale, Council Rates and more.
* Four bedrooms each with BIW's, three with ceiling fans, and ensuite in the master bedroom
* Large living space upon entry with study nook
* Generous dining area with access to modern kitchen
* Galley style kitchen has ample cupboards, dishwasher, electric cooking and breakfast bar
* Open family room feeds off kitchen with own electric heater
* Modern bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* 3rd toilet & handbasin hidden just outside the fourth bedroom with access from outside
* Spacious laundry with external access
* Large covered entertaining area feeding off the family room
* In-ground, salt water pool
* Single carport
* Oversized garden shed at rear of yard
* Currently tenanted for $420 per week until June 2022
Under the current conditions, we will only be showing this property by private, pre-arranged inspection. All attendees must provide us with their full name, contact phone number and current residential address before entering the property and must agree not to touch anything at the inspection, follow social distancing protocols, sanitise their hands upon entry and exit and wear an approved face mask. If you have been in a Covid hotspot or are currently under Stay at Home orders, please do not request a physical inspection however we are more than happy to offer you a virtual inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.