This Tudor style home is located in a quite cul-de-sac and has plenty of room for the family, complete with beautiful established yard and gardens.
* A spacious and separate formal lounge room/dining sits at the front of the home.
* The tasteful kitchen features a huge window with garden outlook, island bench, D/W, electric cooktop and oven and large pantry.
* Adjoining the kitchen/meals area is a separate family room which has access to the DLUG and a generous laundry with a separate toilet alongside.
* Grand billiard room with vaulted ceilings & exposed beams opens onto the enclosed, tiled sunroom which spills out onto the large covered alfresco area.
* Generous Master bedroom suite offers built-in cupboards, dressing area/parents retreat and ensuite.
* 3 guest bedrooms offer built-in storage + 5th bedroom/office.
* Master bathroom is functional and tidy and with both bath & shower.
* Huge walk-in linen cupboard sits conveniently adjacent to the master bath.
* Side access to level and secure yard.
* Veggie garden tucked in rear corner hidden behind the established garden.
* Solar panels.
Sorry NO pets
Please contact our office on (02) 6331 7372 to arrange your inspection of this beautiful home!
Rent is $545 per week
Available from 21.08.2021
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.