This spacious and modern brick home, sitting on a flat 863m2 block, is the epitome of low maintenance family living. Offering sought after large side access with slab - perfect for a caravan - and stylish and sleek finishes which are perfectly complemented by the property's size and street presence, this home is sure to impress! Free SMS 28Cheviot to 0488 844 557 for a copy of the Contract of Sale.
- Modern, neutral finishes throughout
- Tiled entry foyer flowing through to open plan living
- Spacious and separate, carpeted lounge room with plantation shutters
- Modern kitchen with bulkhead over large breakfast island bench with waterfall bench top. Kitchen is fitted with twin sink, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and range hood
- Huge dining/meals area off kitchen flows out to the sizeable covered alfresco area - perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Carpeted, light-filled family room completes the open plan living area
- King sized Master bedroom with ceiling fan and plantation shutters, boasts both Walk-in-Robe and Built-In Wardrobes plus a modern ensuite with floating vanity, shower & toilet.
- 3 guest bedrooms all offer built-in storage and plantation shutter window furnishings
- 3-way modern bathroom offers twin sink, full-sized bath and shower and separate toilet
- Oversized fitted laundry with heaps of storage and bench space as well as external access to the back yard and internal access from the garage
- DLUG with one auto door and internal access to home through laundry as well as external access to yard
- Ducted and zoned, electric heating and cooling
- Heaps of storage with no less than 4 linen cupboards strategically placed throughout the home
- Opposite Coolabah Views Park - perfect for the kids and pets
- Less than 2km to Trinity Heights Shopping Centre
Contact the team at One Agency Bestwick Real Estate on 6331 7372 to arrange your Covid safe, private inspection.
Under the current conditions, we will only be showing this property by private, pre-arranged inspection. All attendees must provide us with their full name, contact phone number and current residential address before entering the property and must agree not to touch anything at the inspection, follow social distancing protocols, sanitise their hands upon entry and exit and wear an approved face mask. If you have been in a Covid hotspot or in the Greater Sydney region since 21/6/2021, please do not request an inspection - we are more than happy to provide you with a virtual inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.