Here is an opportunity for the smart investor who is looking for a quality property with dual income, or the owner occupier who is looking for a beautiful heritage style home, with a granny flat/studio, close to the CBD.
* Beautiful heritage facade, with front patio capturing views across the Bathurst city
* 3 generously sized, light-filled bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and with enough floor space to accommodate king sized beds
* Huge lounge room with pot-belly fireplace.
* Sunroom with exterior access to rear-yard and large wood fire place
* Large eat-in kitchen, with gas cooking, walk-in pantry and plenty of storage space
* Functional and tidy main bathroom with shower over bath
* External laundry and storage area
* Concrete entertaining area at the rear
* Lovely established courtyard with trees
* Huge double lock up garage and double carport
* Current tenanted to December 2021 returning $340 per week
* Good sized kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
* Huge living area with gas bayonet for the colder nights
* Tidy bathroom
* Large, freshly painted bedroom
* Private yard space
* Currently tenanted to December 2021 returning $220 per week
Free SMS the keyword 250Piper to 0488 844 557 for an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes Contract of Sale, Floor Plan, Council Rates, Rent Potential and more.
Under the current conditions, we will only be showing this property by private, pre-arranged inspection. All attendees must provide us with their full name, contact phone number and current residential address before entering the property and must agree not to touch anything at the inspection, follow social distancing protocols, sanitise their hands upon entry and exit and wear an approved face mask. If you have been in a Covid hotspot or in the Greater Sydney region since 21/6/2021, please do not request an inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.