Unfolding across two levels, this 4-bed townhouse offers incredible value with an excellent tenant already in place and wanting to stay on. Located less than 2km from Westpoint Shopping Centre and just a short drive to Charles Sturt University, Bathurst CBD and the industrial estate, this property will continue to be a great investment for the long term. Free SMS the keyword 24Ribbongum to 0488 844 557 for a copy of the Contract of Sale.
- Enormous lounge area off entry hall which captures beautiful morning sun and the amazing view
- Open kitchen with dining area with walk-in pantry and additional under-stair storage
- Good sized laundry with additional W/C and shower, as well as direct external access to the rear of the property.
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, each fitted with built-in robes.
- Large all-in-one bathroom on the second floor with shower over bath, vanity and W/C.
- Massive, elevated deck which maximises the views to the distant mountains
- Secure rear yard has concrete alfresco area plus a grassed area for the kids or pets
- Single lock up garage and open car space outside the townhouse
- Tenancy in place until October 2021 paying $315 per week and keen to stay on.
Contact One Agency Bestwick Real Estate on 02 6331 7372 5 to arrange your Covid safe inspection.
Under the current conditions, we will only be showing this property by private, pre-arranged inspection. All attendees must provide us with their full name, contact phone number and current residential address before entering the property and must agree not to touch anything at the inspection, follow social distancing protocols, sanitise their hands upon entry and exit and wear an approved face mask. If you have been in a Covid hotspot or in the Greater Sydney region since 21/6/2021, please do not request a physical inspection however we are more than happy to offer you a virtual inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.