Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in Kelso, this well-presented brick home provides a low maintenance lifestyle. Offering three bedrooms, all with built-in storage, and a large double Colorbond shed in the fully fenced backyard, this home is big enough for the growing family. Whether you're looking for an investment, are a first time home buyer, or simply looking to downsize, this property could be the one for you!
* Large separate lounge room off the entrance foyer
* Open plan modern kitchen with generous multi use dining meals area
* Tidy bathroom with shower and bath plus a separate toilet
* Large master bedroom with oversized built-in robes
* Two additional generous bedrooms - both with built-in robes
* Covered alfresco area with built-in BBQ structure
* Electric ducted heating & cooling for year round comfort
* Tiered back yard with a level grassed area plus 2 garden sheds and cubby house
* Single garage attached to the house with access to the double Colorbond garage in the rear yard
* Currently tenanted for $380 per week with a lease in place until April 2022
Free SMS the keyword 6Merrick to 0488 844 557 for an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes Contract of Sale, Floor Plan, Council Rates, Rent Potential and more.
Under the current conditions, we will only be showing this property by private, pre-arranged inspection. All attendees must provide us with their full name, contact phone number and current residential address before entering the property and must agree not to touch anything at the inspection, follow social distancing protocols, sanitise their hands upon entry and exit and wear an approved face mask. If you have been in a Covid hotspot or in the Greater Sydney region since 21/6/2021, please do not request an inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.