|2 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 672 Square metres||1 car space|
Are you looking for a stress free addition to your investment portfolio? Yes? Then this is the one for you! This tidy property is affordable and already has quality tenant already in place who loves the home like it's their own!
Features of the home include:
* Large, separate lounge room upon entry
* Updated kitchen with plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances plus room for the dining table
* Enormous Master bedroom plus generous 2nd bedroom
* Modern bathroom with separate shower plus full sized bathtub & a separate toilet
* Reverse cycle split system plus gas heating
* Solar system on roof to reduce running costs
* Large & secure rear yard with garden shed tucked behind the carport
* Close to transport, sporting fields & private hospital
* Tenancy in place returning $250 per week.
With the property market pushing forward, it's hard to find a quality home that is affordable, with a quality tenant in place that is showing a solid return. Contact Mitchell on 0423 380 182 or Ashleigh on 0437 344 472 to arrange your inspection today.
Under the current conditions, we will only be showing this property by private, pre-arranged inspection. All attendees must provide us with their full name, contact phone number and current residential address before entering the property and must agree not to touch anything at the inspection, follow social distancing protocols, sanitise their hands upon entry and exit and wear an approved face mask. If you have been in a Covid hotspot or in the Greater Sydney region since 21/6/2021, please do not request an inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.