|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 475 Square metres|
**Free SMS the keyword 5Lewins to 0488 844 557 to receive an instant web link to the Online Property Brochure which includes additional professional photography, floor plan, Contract of Sale, Council Rates and more.**
Recently renovated to the highest of standards and standing gracefully on a 475m2 block, this 3 bedroom home has been affectionately brought up to speed with stylish, contemporary and timeless finishes.
* The home retains many of its classic hallmarks, including soaring ceilings, ornate cornices and fireplaces. Floating timber look floorboards and fresh carpet have been installed plus a fresh colour palette on the walls.
* Spacious lounge room is free flowing and homely, acting as the central hub of the home and is observed by a beautiful ornate fireplace.
* Windows from the lounge room take in stunning views of the Blue Mountains – an ideal space to sit and watch the world go by.
* Modern eat-in kitchen features stone bench tops, dishwasher, 900 series stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven and a 950mm fridge space.
* Three generous bedrooms are all sun-drenched, lined with brand new carpet and fitted with built in robes
* Separate sunroom sits at the rear and enjoys North facing natural light.
* Tastefully renovated all-in-one bathroom boasts feature floor tiles, floating vanity, full sized shower and toilet.
* Internal laundry is functional and offers direct external access to the rear of the home.
* 2nd toilet located off laundry.
* Generous alfresco area lies at the rear of the home.
* Low maintenance yard can be accessed from the side and offers plenty of room to kick a ball.
* Wood fire place
* R/C A/ Split System
* Gas heater
* Block out blinds on all windows
* Gas Storage HWS
* Down lights throughout
* Abundance of power points throughout
Under the current conditions, we will only be showing this property by private, pre-arranged inspection. All attendees must provide us with their full name, contact phone number and current residential address before entering the property and must agree not to touch anything at the inspection, follow social distancing protocols, sanitise their hands upon entry and exit and wear an approved face mask. If you have been in a Covid hotspot or are currently under Stay at Home orders, please do not request a physical inspection however we are more than happy to offer you a virtual inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.