Unassuming from the street, this home doesn't give much away. Once you step through the front door - you can really appreciate the value that is on offer. Within walking distance to the local schools, shops and public transport, it's easy to see why this home been a solid investment for the past 10 years, and why it will continue to be so.
* Elevated and secure home with leafy outlook across to Robin Hill.
* 4 spacious bedrooms with 3 enjoying built-in robes.
* Open plan living with great proportions.
* Large kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of bench space.
* Tidy bathroom with bath, shower & separate toilet.
* Extra large garage under house with access to masses of under-house storage.
* Secure & mostly level wrap-around yard.
* Corner position = less neighbours.
* Public dog park and open space within walking distance.
* Excellent tenant in place who has cared for the home for the past 4 years.
With limited properties on the market around the $400,000 mark, this property represents extremely good value for the investor or the first home buyer.
**Free SMS the keyword 10Larson to 0488 844 557 for an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes Contract for Sale, Floor Plan, Council Rates, Rent Potential and more**
Contact One Agency Bestwick Real Estate - Ashleigh Smith on 0437 344 472 or Mitchell Bestwick on 0423 380 182 to arrange an inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.