|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 468 Square metres||1 car space|
**Free SMS the keyword 9Lewins to 0488 844 557 for an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes Contract for Sale, Floor Plan, Council Rates, Rent Potential and more. ** Contact One Agency Bestwick Real Estate - Ashleigh Smith on 0437 344 472 or Mitchell Bestwick on 0423 380 182 to arrange an inspection.
Delivering on space, style and affordability, and recently transformed both inside and out, this property is ideal for investors and first home buyers alike!
* On entry, you are greeted with a generous, light-filled lounge room which is serviced by a R/C A/C and gas heater for year round comfort.
* Refreshingly updated and functional kitchen is complete with timber benchtops, gas cooktop, large fridge space and adjoining European laundry.
* Three generous bedrooms – two of which are fitted with built-in robes.
* Neat and tidy all-in-one bathroom offers both a bath and a shower.
* Covered alfresco area lined with pavers and is the ideal location for entertaining family and friends
* Side access through the covered carport to the low maintenance level rear year is ideal for the erection of a shed or storage of a caravan.
* Currently tenanted $330 per week – lease expiry Oct 2021.
Under the current conditions, we will only be showing this property by private, pre-arranged inspection. All attendees must provide us with their full name, contact phone number and current residential address before entering the property and must agree not to touch anything at the inspection, follow social distancing protocols, sanitise their hands upon entry and exit and wear an approved face mask. If you have been in a Covid hotspot or in the Greater Sydney region since 21/6/2021, please do not request an inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.