|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 617 Square metres||2 car spaces|
**Free SMS the keyword 97Rocket to 0488 844 557 for an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes Contract for Sale, Floor Plan, Council Rates, Rent Potential and more. **. Contact One Agency Bestwick Real Estate - Ashleigh Smith on 0437 344 472 or Mitchell Bestwick on 0423 380 182 to arrange an inspection.
Offering high level finishes perfectly in sync with its outstanding location, this premium inner-city address is like no other. Here is your chance to experience all the benefits of life in the centre of Bathurst in this flawlessly presented abode.
* Inviting covered front porch provides delightful street appeal.
* Elevated and combined living/dining/kitchen area has undergone a modern make over complete with rich timber floorboards, high ceilings and expansive North facing light.
* Stunning kitchen features electric cooktop, SMEG electric wall oven, dishwasher, soft-close draws and walk in pantry.
* Elevated patio is accessed via glass doors from the open plan dining area and is complete with privacy screen - creating the ideal space to entertain with family and friends.
* Grand master bedroom suite is complete with a study nook, built-in robes and a beautifully renovated private ensuite.
* Two guest bedrooms are both generous in size.
* Additional fourth bedroom with gas log fire offers flexibility as a second lounge room should it be desired.
* Family sized, renovated bathroom boasts frameless shower and bath.
* Large & brand new internal laundry with built-in bench and plenty of storage.
* Driveway access leads to a double carport with access to the low maintenance level rear yard.
* Additional workshop/shed located in the rear yard, with plumbing suitable for external laundry, hobbies or extra storage.
* Solar panels hidden at the rear of the property maximising the northern aspect
With nothing left to do but move in & enjoy the tasteful mix of the modern lifestyle & old home charm, this property will be one beautiful residence for many years to come.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
10 Northcott Drive, West Bathurst
|5 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|