|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 6249 Square metres||4 car spaces|
**Free SMS the keyword 5Fitzroy to 0488 844 557 for an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes Contract for Sale, Floor Plan, Council Rates, Rent Potential and more.**
Contact One Agency Bestwick Real Estate - Ashleigh Smith on 0437 344 472 or Mitchell Bestwick on 0423 380 182 to arrange an inspection.
This architecturally inspired, mid-century rural oasis offers a serene and tranquil lifestyle. Offering 3 bedrooms and a multi-use studio, this home is the perfect escape from urban living.
* Three bedrooms – all respectable in size with double glazed windows and two are fitted with built-in robes
* Spacious combined lounge and dining room is serviced by a cosy wood-fire heater and gas bayonets for all year round comfort.
* The tasteful kitchen with gas cooking sits at the heart of the home and overlooks the estate and views of Mount Bathurst.
* Light and airy bathroom includes full-sized corner spa and a separate toilet.
* Full sized laundry with built-in cupboards.
* An expansive and elevated wrap-around timber deck encases the property and acts a fully functional entertainers paradise.
* Separate studio with kitchenette and bathroom.
* Three bay lock up garage.
* Additional shedding including a chook pen.
* 3 Large paddocks occupy the estate
* 2 x water tanks (44,000 litre capacity)
* Operational Bore
* Drip irrigation from bore for the generous vegetable patch
* Small fruit orchard with huge variety of trees
* Septic system
* Close proximity to Peel Nature Reserve
* 4G Internet
* Gas Infinity HWS
Offering an unbeatable combination of privacy and space, this beautifully private rural property is perfect for those wanting a rural lifestyle change.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
10 Northcott Drive, West Bathurst
|5 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|