**Free SMS the keyword 270Gilmour to 0488 844 557 for an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes Contract of Sale, Floor Plan, Rates and more and contact Mitchell Bestwick on 0423 380 182 or Ashleigh Smith on 0437 344 472 to arrange your inspection.**
Situated within the 60km p/h town speed limit and with no direct neighbours, and with rural views across to town, here is your opportunity to live the rural lifestyle with the convenience of city living!
Features across the property include:
* Flat & private 4,050 m2 block divided into 2 separate house blocks with 2 paddocks at the rear
* Separate double Colorbond garage positioned behind 2nd property
* Established gardens & trees creating privacy, tranquility & shelter from the weather
* Town water & garbage collection
* 4-5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 3 garages attached with internal access
* Generous bedrooms with master offering ensuite & walk-in robe
* 5th bedroom flexible as home office or intimate sitting room/library
* Enormous open plan living with large wood fire & access to enclosed alfresco
* Modern & open kitchen with walk-in pantry & updated stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom & double garage with internal access
* Separate "L" shaped living room with great garden outlook
* Tidy kitchen with plenty of bench space plus a walk-in pantry & breakfast bar
* Large family room off the kitchen with bay windows
* Oversized & enclosed covered alfresco looking out to town & over the level rear yard
* Excellent tenant in place paying $410 per week & wanting to stay on
With so much on offer and with so few opportunities like this one on the market, an inspection of this property is a must for your chance to secure the best of both world - country living with city convenience!
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.