**Free SMS the keyword 10Barker to 0488 844 557 for an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes Contract for Sale, Floor Plan, Council Rates, Rent Potential and more. **. Contact One Agency Bestwick Real Estate - Ashleigh Smith on 0437 344 472 or Mitchell Bestwick on 0423 380 182 to arrange an inspection.
Recently renovated to accommodate the modern family lifestyle, and offering a practical and well thought-out floor plan, multiple living areas and a huge yard – this property is just waiting for a new family to call it ‘Home’.
* Set back from the street and surrounded by established gardens lies a handsome brick façade with wonderful street appeal.
* Sun drenched formal lounge room overlooks the front yard and is the perfect family space enjoying direct access to the covered alfresco at the rear of the home.
* Open plan living sits at the heart of the home and is an all-encompassing dining/kitchen/living space. Lined with stylish timber look vinyl floors, this space seamlessly ties in with the modern, monochromatic theme of the home.
* The stunning galley kitchen is extremely functional, with a 900 series gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher PLUS a large butler’s pantry.
* Large Master bedroom suite boasts wall-to-wall robes and a fully renovated private ensuite.
* Three guest bedrooms are all generous in size and each fitted with built-in robes.
* The three-way main bathroom is tasteful in design and offers family functionality.
* Large, renovated laundry offers direct external access to the rear yard.
* Complete with stunning views of the Bathurst region, the covered alfresco and paved entertaining areas are the ideal space for family BBQ’S all year round and overlooks the extensive backyard which offers plenty of space for the kids to play or even for a game of backyard cricket.
* Ample storage available throughout the home.
* DLUG with auto roller doors and direct internal access through the butler’s pantry – perfect for unloading the groceries!
* Electric Heaters and R/C A/C service the home