Situated in an ultra-desirable location and offering beautifully private and stylish living complete with high-end extras, this five bedroom executive home must be inspected to truely be appreciated.
* 2 North facing living rooms which bathe in masses of Northern light through out the whole day.
* The all-encompassing living/dining area is tiled throughout and sits comfortably in the heart of the home.
* A sleek and stylish kitchen proudly enjoys a tranquil vista across the yard & out to the distant mountains while offering granite bench-tops, gas cooking, twin sink, breakfast bar and massive pantry storage.
* The large master bedroom suite features a tastefully renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and generous & fitted walk-in-robe.
* Three additional oversized double bedrooms are all fitted with generous built-in robes with one being used previously as an extra living area.
* The 5th bedroom would be perfectly suited for use as a nursery or office space.
* Timeless three-way main bathroom offers both shower, spa bath and a separate W/C alongside.
* Expansive enclosed Queenslander room is ideal for year round entertaining.
* Sizeable DLUG with additional work shop space at rear allows for extra storage or space for all those tools needed to knock over those extra jobs around the house.
* Immaculately maintained yet low maintenance established gardens immediately surround the home and provide privacy and separation.
* Electric HWS
* Ducted heating system and wood fire with heat dump to three bedrooms.
Basking in a Northerly aspect and located in arguably one of the best areas in Bathurst, this well-appointed home takes family living in its stride! Free SMS the keyword 70Windemere to 0488 844 557 to receive an instant web link to the Online Property Brochure which includes professional photography, floor plan, Contract of Sale, council rates and more.