|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 908 Square metres||1 car space|
Recently refreshed with new paint and carpet, this three-bedroom brick home sits on a flat 900m2 block in sought-after Eglinton.
* Streamlined interiors which allow for a free-flowing space between open plan kitchen, dining and lounge giving the unexpected feeling of spaciousness throughout.
* Generous and tasteful kitchen overlooks the dining area and features electric cooking and plenty of cupboard space.
* Large main living space sits off the entry and is serviced by a new wood fire and R/C A/C for comfort year-round.
* All 3 bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes.
* Updated bathroom with shower and a bath plus a separate W/C for functionality.
* Linen cupboard storage is located conveniently outside the bedrooms and bathrooms.
* Huge private covered alfresco, with a built-in BBQ area, is conveniently accessed off the meals area for seamless entertaining.
* Full-sized internal laundry with direct external access.
* Single garage attached to house which offers direct internal access into the kitchen.
* Huge private, low maintenance yard with potential side access.
* Electric HWS
* Bus stop at your front door!
Immaculate in condition and well maintained by the current owner, this home is ideally set up for the astute investor or owner occupier who just wants to move in and enjoy what’s on offer. Free SMS the keyword 5Loren to 0488 844 557 for further details on this property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale additional features and more.