|5 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1899 Square metres||7 car spaces|
Showcasing an uncompromised attention to detail, this jaw-dropping estate sits on just under 2,000m2 and is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. The bespoke home promises an unsurpassed lifestyle of contemporary convenience and understated luxury, resulting in refined and casual elegance.
* Positioned proudly on a just under 2,000m2 and nestled comfortably in its leafy surrounds lies a handsome façade which enjoys views back over Bathurst. The front patio is overlooked by a tranquil water feature, giving you taste of what wonders lie within.
* You’re introduced into the home by a breathtaking foyer lined with stunning timber floorboards.
* The 9ft ceilings in the formal lounge/dining space give a sense of grandeur and endless natural light.
* The wow-factor kicks into overdrive upon entering the open plan kitchen/lounge/dining space which sits at the heart of the home. Encased in glass, there is not a corner of the perfectly landscaped gardens that is out of view. Curl up by the gas log fireplace and let time slip away with friends and family.
* The bright and airy kitchen offers stone benchtops, massive entertainers island, 900 gas stove, twin-draw dishwasher, generous walk in pantry and a huge amount of storage.
* There’s a 3rd living option on offer with a spacious rumpus room off the entry foyer which also offers flexibility as a fifth bedroom.
* Two covered alfresco areas spill seamlessly off the open plan living room - each observing the manicured grounds and enjoying complete privacy from all adjoining neighbours.
* The heated salt water inground pool sits in full view of the covered alfresco with a cabana at one end.
* The impressive gardens offer a sense of tranquillity and peace and enjoy complete privacy.
* A generous Master bedroom suite basks in Northern sunlight and offers grand proportions including a huge, fully fitted walk-in-robe and an enormous private ensuite.
* Three guest bedrooms are all generous in size and fitted with built-in robes.
* The timeless main bathroom is spacious and offers a shower, full sized bath, vanity and toilet.
* Oversized laundry has built-in bench space and storage as well as direct external access and separate W/C for functional usage with the pool located just steps away.
* Vehicle accommodation is more than taken care of with a triple lock up garage with auto doors PLUS a massive 4 car (in tandem) shed, with high set roller doors, ideal for storage of a caravan – that’s total accommodation of up to 7 vehicles!
* Heating & Cooling: 2 x R/C A/C split systems, ducted heating throughout, plus a gas log fire service the home for year round comfort.
* Gas HWS
For further details on this property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale and more, Free SMS the keyword 37Mcbrien to 0488 844 557.
To view this beautiful property call Mitchell on 0423 380 182 or Ashleigh on 0437 344 472.