With a residential estate where block sizes like this are unlikely to be seen again, the opportunity to secure an elegant, executive home with an envious lifestyle awaits upon the 1,899m2 elevate block. Showcasing an uncompromised attention to detail, private grounds with beautifully landscaped gardens, heated unground pool plus so much more, you will need to inspect to appreciate everything that is on offer.
Some features include:
* Positioned proudly on a just under 2,000m2 and nestled comfortably in its leafy surrounds lies a handsome façade which enjoys views back over Bathurst. The front patio is overlooked by a tranquil water feature, giving you taste of what wonders lie within.
* You’re introduced into the home by a breathtaking foyer lined with stunning timber floorboards.
* The 9ft ceilings in the enormous formal living gives a sense of grandeur and captures the northern aspect & endless natural light.
* The wow-factor kicks into overdrive upon entering the open plan kitchen/lounge/dining space which sits at the heart of the home. Encased in glass, it perfectly captures the landscaped gardens. Curl up by the gas log fireplace and let time slip away with friends and family.
* The bright and airy kitchen offers stone benchtops, massive entertainers island, 900 gas stove, twin-draw dishwasher, generous walk in pantry and a huge amount of storage. Top if off with a window opening perfectly to allow serving directly to the enormous covered alfresco
* There’s a 3rd living option on offer with a spacious rumpus room off the entry foyer which also offers flexibility as a fifth bedroom.
* Two covered alfresco areas spill seamlessly off the open plan living room - each observing the manicured grounds and enjoying complete privacy from all adjoining neighbours.
* The heated salt water inground pool sits in full view of the covered alfresco with a cabana at one end yet enjoys complete privacy now & for the future to come.
* The impressive gardens offer a sense of tranquillity and peace and enjoy complete privacy. With the recently installed bore water, you can ensure these are here through the dry months or years that come round.
* A generous Master bedroom suite basks in Northern sunlight and offers grand proportions including a huge, fully fitted walk-in-robe and an enormous private ensuite.
* Three guest bedrooms are all generous in size and fitted with built-in robes.
* The timeless main bathroom is spacious and offers a shower, full sized bath, vanity and toilet.
* Oversized laundry has built-in bench space and storage as well as direct external access and separate W/C for functional usage with the pool located just steps away.
* Vehicle accommodation is more than taken care of with a triple lock up garage with auto doors & plenty of storage room left over PLUS a massive 4 car (in tandem) shed, with high set roller doors, ideal for storage of a biggest of caravans – that’s total accommodation of up to 7 vehicles!
* Heating & Cooling: 2 x R/C A/C split systems, ducted heating throughout, plus a gas log fire service the home for year round comfort.
* Gas HWS
For further details on this property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale and more, Free SMS the keyword 37Mcbrien to 0488 844 557.
To view this beautiful property call Mitchell on 0423 380 182 or Ashleigh on 0437 344 472.