|5 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 892 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Just a stone’s throw away from the CBD and with wonderful street appeal, lies one part history, one part home. Offering a flexible floor plan and magnificent ornate and character features throughout, this might just be the one you have been searching for!
* Upon entry we are greeted by a grand foyer overlooked by 10ft pressed metal ceilings which extend in to all the guest bedrooms.
* Large living area is adequately serviced by gas log heater and is observed by stunning timber panelling.
* The large open plan kitchen/dining space is sympathetically crafted to capture an abundance of natural light and the extensive use of glass blends yesteryear with modern enhancements.
* The country style kitchen features a spacious entertainers breakfast bar, dishwasher, s/s oven, electric cooktop and twin sink.
* The tiled & sun drenched master bedroom suite offers 2 sets of built-in robes and its own private ensuite as well as underfloor heating for year round comfort.
* Three guest bedrooms – 2 with storage, all with decorative fire places & the 2 front bedrooms boasting colourful stained glass windows panels.
* There’s also an optional 5th bedroom or second living area which has access to Master bathroom.
* Full sized Master bathroom has 2-way access and offers both shower and a beautiful claw-foot bath tub.
* Large laundry with built-in bench space and storage as well as an additional toilet.
* Well maintained & level yard complete with small garden shed.
* Side access to a large DLUG with auto door, complete with its own private, sound-proof studio which includes the shell for a bathroom.
* Gas ducted heating throughout.
* R/C A/C and Wood fire services the open plan living space.
* Underfloor heating to Master suite.
* Instant Gas HWS
For further details on this great property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale and more, Free SMS the keyword 19Busby to 0488 844 557.