|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1214 Square metres||1 car space|
Sitting on a huge 1,214m2 block in a leafy, tree-lined street is this solid brick, family home boasting a lovely Northerly aspect. The kitchen & master bathroom have recently undergone a stylish renovation however there’s still an opportunity to put your own touch on the home to add value and make it something truly special.
* North facing verandah looks over the road to a small council owned reserve
* Spacious, carpeted lounge room off entry boasts the necessary wood-fire, for those cold winter nights.
* Extra-large laminate kitchen occupies the heart of the home and has recently been modernised with a 900 series Omega Gas Cooktop & * * Electric Oven (with range-hood) & Omega dishwasher, breakfast bar and absolutely masses of storage drawers & cupboards!
* An open plan meals and family sitting area sits off the kitchen and provides seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining via the glass sliding door access to the covered alfresco.
* 3 of the 4 bedrooms sit at the front of the home with the Master complete with mirrored door built-in robes.
* The all-in-one master bathroom, positioned conveniently outside the 3 front bedrooms, has been beautifully modernised with floor to ceiling tiles, luxuriously deep bathtub, floating timber vanity, black tapware, recessed shelves in the shower & a heated towel rail.
* The 4th bedroom has a wall of built-in robes and is located at the rear of the home with a lovely view of the backyard and is in close proximity to the home’s 2nd bathroom – an original all-in-one with shower, toilet & vanity, with additional storage located just outside in the mud-room.
* Outside is a lovely covered alfresco area which captures the Northern sun and overlooks the expansive, fully fenced, and mostly level, rear yard where you’ll find 2 garden sheds and a chook run & veggie garden.
* Internal laundry with inbuilt storage
* 2 x gas bayonets
* Gas infinity HWS
* 2.5kVA Solar Panel System
Oberon is a peaceful & quiet country town, just a half hour drive from Bathurst, and it really is the ideal location to get a great quality, solid family home at a perfect price. This one definitely deserves your attention so call Mitchell on 0423 380 182 or Ash on 0437 344 472 to organise your inspection. For further details on this property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale additional features and more, Free SMS the keyword 36Tarana to 0488 844 557.