|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 759 Square metres||1 car space|
Viewings available by private one-on-one Inspection by appointment or via video tour.
Perfectly located, just a stone's throw away from the Bathurst CBD and thoughtfully updated and modernised, the proportions of this free-flowing floor plan are generous enough for the whole family! Most of the renovations & updating have been done, but there's still room to put your own touch on this home and make it something truly spectacular!
Renovations over the past 12 months have included:
- Total upgrade of plumbing
- Brand new guttering
- Addition of a second bathroom, incorporating laundry
- Installation of Ducted gas heating
- Internal painting
- Polishing of original timber floor boards throughout
- All new light fittings
- All new window furnishings
- Built-in wardrobes in Master bedroom
- Landscaping & hedge planting in front yard
The home offers:-
* Character features such as high ceilings, round feature windows with decorating etchings, French doors, original timber floor boards, original Victorian style cornices, double hung windows, decorative fire place & mantle.
* Extra wide hallway on entry
* French doors opening into the light-filled formal lounge-room
* French doors opening into formal dining room with feature pendant lighting and exposed brick decorative fire place with mantle
* Large timber kitchen with gas cooktop & electric oven - fridge space set up a plumbed fridge.
* Light-filled sunroom/living room at rear with large windows overlooking the back yard.
* Very spacious Master bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in robes
* Two queen sized guest bedrooms with built-in robes
* All in one bathroom with bath & shower & toilet.
* Second bathroom/laundry with toilet, frameless shower & wall-hung vanity and built-in cupboards & laundry sink.
* The large backyard is a blank canvas with plenty of room for the kids/pets to run around and play with no rear neighbours.
* Side driveway access to the SLUG with attached shed - in need of a little TLC. Shed offers power & plumbing (for the original laundry & backyard toilet).
* Ducted gas heating (cooling can be added), R/C A/C Split System in sun room, Gas Storage HWS
* Rent potential of $400 - $420 per week.
**NOTE: Agent declares ownership interest***
For an instant link to the online Property Brochure, including Contract of Sale, Council Rates and more, free SMS the keyword 8Russell to 0488 844 557.