|4 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 442 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Offering high level finishes which match its outstanding location, this premium inner-city address is like no other! Experience all the benefits of life in the centre of Bathurst – this flawlessly presented abode is awaiting your inspection.
* Inviting covered front porch, lined with patterned tiles and enclosed in a stunning wrought iron fence providing delightful street appeal.
* The elevated living area retains much of its original charm, lined with rich timber floorboards with ornate fire place (with gas bayonet fitting).
* Stepping down and acting as a bridge between old and new sits a stunning open plan kitchen/dining space. Sympathetically crafted to capture an abundance of natural light, the extensive use of glass blends yesteryear with modern enhancements.
* The rustic yet modern kitchen features a spacious entertainers breakfast bar with pendant lights overhead, 900 series gas oven, plumbing for fridge, soft close cupboards, twin sink, dishwasher and surrounded by a pressed tin panel splashback.
* Four bedrooms, all generous in size occupy the home with the fourth bedroom offering flexibility as a second loungeroom should it be desired.
* Full sized bathroom offering open shower, vanity and W/C
* Large laundry through the bathroom with built-in bench space and storage.
* Opening through double French doors sits the tiled courtyard creating the ideal space to congregate with family and friends.
* Rear lane access from Rankin Street leads to a large high set DLUG with drive through access to the low maintenance level rear yard.
* R/C A/C to living area and ceiling fans throughout.
* Instant Gas HWS
* Ambient soft LED down lights throughout.
For an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes professional photography, floor plan, Council Rates, Contract of Sale and more, SMS the keyword 253Russell to 0488 844 557.