**FACEBOOK LIVE TOUR - THURSDAY 9TH APRIL AT 11:30AM**
Nestled in the tightly held Brewongle area "Westham" presents as a rare chance to secure versatile small farm acres. Currently operating as a small scale cattle facility, the flat to undulating country lends itself to most forms of agricultural pursuits.
The well cared for 4 bedroom home is surrounded by established gardens which provides a private escape. Stepping outside, the 29.6 acres of arable land are supported by an equipped bore that has supported the property for the past 40 years. Offered to the market for the first time "Westham" is for sale by way of Public Auction on Friday 27th March 2020 (if not sold prior).
Features of "Westham" homestead include:
* Three bedrooms – all respectable in size, two of which are fitted with built-in robes
* Tidy home office drenched in natural light.
* Spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen acts as a central social area to the home and is serviced by a cosy gas heater.
* The quaint kitchen sits at the heart of the home and has plenty of room to move, with twin sink, electric cooking and ample cupboard space.
* Massive internal laundry with direct external access and wall to wall linen cupboards.
* 2 x full sized bathrooms – one fully renovated with floor to ceiling tiles – both with separate W/C alongside for practicality.
* Both covered and uncovered alfresco areas to the rear of the home, an ideal place for family and friends to congregate.
* Bottled Gas supply to home, Electric HSW, Solar power, Bore with water softener/filtration system, Septic
* Double garage with dedicated workshop area.
For an instant link to the online Property Brochure which includes professional photography, floor plan, Council Rates, Contract of Sale and more, SMS the keyword 567Tarana to 0488 844 557.