A perfect option to enter the market or a profitable addition to your investment portfolio, this tidy home is not only affordable, it’s also low maintenance. With a bit of extra polish, this home offers endless possibilities.
* Handsome brick façade with wonderful street appeal situated on a generous 701m2 level block.
* Three bedrooms – all respectable in size and all offering built-in robes.
* At the heart of the home is the all-encompassing living space with lounge/dining and kitchen.
* The ‘U’ shaped kitchen has an updated benchtop, electric cooktop/oven and overlooks the covered alfresco at the rear of the home.
* Tidy bathroom with shower and bath and separate W/C and additional storage situated alongside.
* Good-sized laundry with direct external access.
* Covered fully tiled rear alfresco ideal for entertaining, which observes the expansive level rear yard complete with additional garden shedding and greenhouse.
* Fully landscaped backyard boasting mature plantings of leafy trees – complete with their own local wildlife population.
* Backing onto Raglan Creek, and sharing only one fence a neighbour, you are spoilt with almost complete privacy!
* Freestanding double carport at the rear of the property.
* Heating – Woodfire
* HWS – Solar
* Solar Panels 3.5KW
* Security Screen Doors – both front and back.
For further details on this property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale, additional features and more, Free SMS the keyword 21Patterson to 0488 844 557.