|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1124 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Much loved and full of family memories, this four-bedroom home enjoys spectacular views and offers a spacious and fluid floor plan, catering to families and entertainers alike!
* The Georgian style windows at the front of the home bathe the formal living and Master bedroom in natural light and effortlessly add to the charming street appeal.
* An open and spacious formal living area sits at the front of the home and acts as one of the three living spaces within the property.
* Generous and tastefully updated kitchen with timber bench top and laminate cupboards overlooks the meals/sitting area and boasts a breakfast bar plus stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher. The area is lined with character filled slate flooring and is serviced by a cosy wood fire heater.
* Sizeable rumpus room at rear of the property doubles as a home office space or library and enjoys stunning views of the Bathurst region.
* All four bedrooms occupy the Western side of the home with the spacious master retreat situated at the front of the home and is complete with mirrored built-in robes and private ensuite.
* Three additional bedrooms each boast built-in robes.
* Comfortably servicing the guest bedrooms is the generously sized and tidy all in one bathroom with both shower and bath.
* An impressive vine covered, paved alfresco area is perfect for entertaining and boasts fantastic rural views. There's even a bonus paved area at the side of the home.
* Externally, there are established gardens with retaining walls at front and a huge low maintenance rear yard with rear side access and garden shed.
Other features include but are not limited to:
* Oversized laundry with direct external access and additional linen storage.
* Large DLUG and extra large driveway with additional parking.
* Wood Fire Place & R/C A/C plus ceiling fans.
* 2KW Solar Panels.
* Gas HWS
Set to go to Auction on Saturday 8th February 2020 at 11.30am on-site - this home is also available for purchase prior to the Auction.
For further details on this property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale and more, Free SMS the keyword 83Green to 0488 844 557.