|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 845 Square metres||4 car spaces|
From the street, this home has an enviable position on an extremely rare, flat block in the Marsden Estate. Nestled in a quiet cross street amongst other luxury homes and offering side access to the huge 9x7m Machinery Shed, you’re sure to be the envy of all of your neighbours. Designed by our current owners, this home represents the ideal entertainer’s lifestyle. One Agency are proud to present 9 Gibsone Drive to the market.
* A wide entrance hall, provides you with an instant sense of scale and grandeur.
* Making your way down the hall you’ll find yourself in the heart of the home. The open plan kitchen, living and dining area totals a whopping 86m2 approx. Perfect for those warm summer nights of entertaining and hosting Christmas.
* The kitchen itself boasts stone waterfall benchtops, premium stainless steel appliances with a recessed 900 gas cooktop and plenty of storage including a large walk-thru pantry.
* The versatility of the home is defined by its ability to seamlessly go from indoor to outdoor entertaining – the free-form stacker doors open right up to use the timber alfresco deck equipped with LED downlights, gas bayonet and a heater for those cooler evenings.
* With an additional Media Room with wall mounted Television point & feature wall there is certainly no shortage of living space in this amazing home.
* The Master Bedroom is stylishly fitted, with the walk-in wardrobe located behind a feature wall and a designer open ensuite with double shower.
* The two children’s bedrooms are generous with their size, both offering built-in wardrobes and plenty of natural light.
* Intelligently positioned guest bedroom or home office at the front of the home. Equipped with fitted built-in wardrobes and room for a queen-sized bed.
* The main bathroom is huge and offers a free-standing bath and separate toilet.
* Low maintenance yard with the landscaping done and trees at an established level.
* Huge 9x7m powered machinery shed with a 3.1m clearance, perfect for the man-cave, caravan or home workshop.
* Ducted Heating and Cooling throughout.
* An oversized DLUG with more storage.
Its not every day your Real Estate Agent wants to pack his bags and move in, but it is certainly the case with this property. Inspect to appreciate – call Mitchell on 0423 380 182 or text 9Gibsone to 0488 844 557 for a copy of the Contract For Sale and further information.