|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1394 Square metres||4 car spaces|
With a commanding street appeal surrounded by beautifully established gardens, and positioned on a massive 1,394m2 block - welcome to your own family oasis!
Whether you are nesting or investing, this quaint four bedroom home offers a truly memorable aesthetic. Textured, welcoming and delivering an utterly serene and tranquil lifestyle there is more to this striking property than meets the eye.
* Character-filled kitchen area situated at the heart of the home with timber bench tops, tiled splash back, SMEG stainless steel self-cleaning electric oven, range hood and dishwasher.
* Spacious open plan lounge room, serviced by a gas log fire and R/C A/C for comfort all year round, spills seamlessly out onto the two covered alfresco areas either side of the home.
* Formal lounge room off entry overlooks the front yard, boasts a cozy wood fire and windows dressed in classic plantation shutters.
* Formal dining or home office offers a versatile additional space flexibly catering for everyday family life.
* Large Master bedroom suite with WIR and private ensuite.
* Three guest bedrooms – all generous in size, one of which is fitted with built in robe.
* Tidy bathroom features both shower and bath as well as a separate W/C alongside.
* Good-sized laundry with direct external access and linen storage in hallway.
* Entertaining is a breeze with two separate covered alfresco areas.
* Access through single covered carport to the large DLUG shed..
* The massive level rear yard features an irrigation system to the gardens, a chook pen, a variety of fruit trees (apple, plum, pear), additional separate garden shed and direct access to Eglinton Oval which backs on to the property.
* Fully insulated throughout.
* Electric HWS
For further details on this property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale additional features and more, Free SMS the keyword 93Taylor to 0488 844 557.