|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 2.7 Acres||4 car spaces|
Standing gracefully on a 2.7 acre parcel of land and offering a serine and tranquil lifestyle, this three bedroom rural home is the perfect escape from urban living.
* Three bedrooms – all respectable in size and fitted with built-in robes.
* Spacious lounge room that has been lined with timber floating floorboards, overlooked by a vaulted ceiling and serviced by a cosy wood fire heater and R/C A/C for comfort all year round.
* The tasteful kitchen sits at the heart of the home and features large pantry, twin sink and electric appliances as well as a breakfast bar – ideal convenience for family life.
* The generous family area provides an additional living area to the home.
* Light and airy bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiles, both shower and bath and a separate W/C alongside for practicality.
* Full sized laundry with built-in bench space and direct external access.
* An expansive elevated timber deck to the rear of the property has been enclosed and acts as a fully functional entertainers pavilion with hot tub (included) situated alongside.
* Massive 9m x 6m garage complete with plumbing, additional storage and a huge double carport occupy the yard.
* Solar Panels
* Foxtel Service
* Chicken coop
* NBN Service
* Solar HWS
* Water storage offered by way of a dam and two rainwater tanks.
For further details on this property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale and more, Free SMS the keyword 3861Limekilns to 0488 844 557.