|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 745 Square metres||3 car spaces|
Arguably one of the most well positioned and thought out homes to be built in the Marsden Estate - One Agency are proud to present 16 McGillan Drive to the market.
With the modern family and young professional in mind, the owners of this home have thought of every detail and feature one could only dream of having in their home. The meticulous design and bespoke layout provides a sunny aspect and some of the best views of the Bathurst City (and of course, Mount Panorama.)
If it's luxury with a sense of opulence you're after - we urge you to inspect to appreciate.
The many features on offer at this property include;
* The grand entrance is the first that will capture your eye, the parapet frontage, with travertine pavers and a bespoke Merbau 2.4m door welcomes you upon entry.
* A step down into the sunken living space will take your breath away with 10ft ceilings throughout this area of the home. You can feel the purpose of scale has been kept in mind throughout.
* A gourmet kitchen, complete with: Integrated Asko dishwasher, premium Bosch appliances including; coffee machine, inbuilt microwave/third oven, double ovens, gas cook top, a second sink in butlers pantry, servers window to the Alfresco, 80mm stone bench tops to island/breakfast bar, 40mm stone to remaining benches, under mount sinks, ample storage, sleek handle less cabinetry with soft close feature, under cabinet Havit LED strip lighting and matte black tap-ware with retractable hose.
* The Caesar stone bench tops can be seen throughout the entire home including the kitchen, pantry, laundry, study and both bathrooms.
* An exquisite Master suite, found at the front of the home captures the amazing views through a floor to ceiling window. A 'his and hers' fitted walk-through-robe to the enormous ensuite, offering a full sized free-standing bathtub, shower and toilet hidden behind a beautiful feature wall along with a Hafele Mirror with lighting and bluetooth connection for those relaxing afternoons in the bathtub.
* The 3 remaining bedrooms all offer great sizing, all with built-in cabinetry, data & television points.
* The show-stopper of the home is the enormous 4.1x6.5m lounge area, with floor to ceiling corner window and bulkhead feature lighting which allows you to truly capture the elevated views across the city. Be sure to note, privacy is of no concern with bespoke sheer and block out curtains which have been designed just for the space.
* The main bathroom carries similar features to that of the ensuite, with freestanding bath and frameless shower. Accompanied by a separate powder room, there is no doubt entertaining in this home will be a breeze.
* The fully landscaped yards offer a low maintenance lifestyle for the time-poor and busy families with sprinkler system both front and back.
* The attached DLUG offers an extra height entry for the larger vehicle along with drive through access to the separate garage at the rear. The attached garage also has floor to ceiling MDF.
* A fitted walk in linen cupboard.
* Ducted gas zoned Heating with electric cooling.
* 5kw Solar System with 24 panels
* A unique wool blanket on roof under iron providing another layer of insulation to add to the homes efficiency.
With the luxurious finishes throughout, the home is extremely hard to fault in any aspect. If you would like more information including the Contract for Sale and a copy of the floorpan please text 16Mcgillan to 0488 844 557.