Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a spacious and fluid floor plan with all-encompassing living spaces this home caters to families and entertainers alike! Impressive in size, unique in its charm and sought after in its location – this home won’t be on the market for long!
* Open plan lounge and formal dining sits at the front of the home and acts as one of the three living spaces within the property.
* Overlooking the living area is the generous timber kitchen with entertainers breakfast bar, huge walk-in pantry, electric stove and dishwasher.
* Spacious Master retreat with beautiful bay windows, large WIR and private ensuite.
* Four additional well-proportioned bedrooms, each with built-in robes.
* Sizeable rumpus room at the rear of the property doubles as a home office space or library.
* Streamline indoor/outdoor flow of the property leads from the expansive living areas to an impressive covered alfresco area, perfect for entertaining.
* Attractive three-way bathroom with ample linen storage allows for easy family functionality.
* Oversized laundry with direct external access and built-in bench space.
* Large DLUG with side external pedestrian access.
* Established gardens and huge low maintenance rear yard with rear side access and small garden shed.
* Gas Wall Heater
For further details on this property including floor plan, additional photos, Contract of Sale and more, Free SMS the keyword 16Stonestreet to 0488 844 557.