Perfect for the busy professional(s) or down-sizers. Built in the late 1800's, this centrally located cottage oozes character and charm from the white picket fence, down to the immaculately maintained period features inside the home.
* 3 generous, light-filled bedrooms
* Enormous living area warmed by the slow combustion wood fire and a gas wall heater
* Large eat-in kitchen with timber servery & a 900 series stainless steel electric cooktop & oven
* Heritage style bathroom/laundry with claw foot bath tub & a separate shower
* Original polished timber floor boards through entry into the living area
* Motif style carpet to bedrooms in keeping with the period feel of the home
* French doors open from the living area into the covered, low maintenance paved courtyard
* 3 meter ceilings throughout
* Late Victorian / Federation features include ornamental ceiling roses, original timber floorboards, original doors & locks, stained glass windows & detailed fretwork on the covered veranda
* Detached 6x6m double brick DLUG with sink
* Fully enclosed, low maintenance yard
* Close to CBD and public transport
* Pets may be considered upon application
Please contact our office to arrange your inspection of this characteristic cottage.
Rent is just $360 per week.
Available from 12/02/2021 for 6 MONTHS ONLY