|4 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 822 Square metres||1 car space|
* A spacious master bedroom with built-in robe and private elevated porch overlooking the stunning rear gardens. Accessed through the master bedroom is a further bedroom or study space which could easily be converted to a huge walk-in robe or an ensuite.
* Three additional bedrooms generous in size, two of which are fitted with built-in robes.
* Lined by dark timber floorboards and maximising space with ideal proportions, the open plan lounge/dining and kitchen area allows for fluid casual living with the lounge room capturing breathtaking views across the region. This area is serviced by a R/C A/C and gas wall heater.
* The all white sleek ‘L’ shaped kitchen features laminate stone-look benchtops, gas cooktop, electric oven, large pantry, twin sink and dishwasher.
* Seamlessly spilling from the kitchen lies a delightful sunroom being an ideal space to relax and enjoy a good book.
* The respectably sized bathroom has been fully renovated complete with both bath & shower, with floor to ceiling tiles and a separate W/C and linen cupboard alongside.
* The laundry is practical in size and contains an additional W/C and electric HWS.
* The large and leafy covered alfresco area at the rear of the property overlooks the beautifully landscaped yard. With a fenced vegetable garden, small garden shed, rear access through adjoining land and encircled by stunning established garden beds.
* Vehicular storage is catered to by way of a singular carport to the front of the home.
* 3kw Solar Panels.
For further details on this property, Text 47Suttor to 0488 844 557.