* Greeting you on arrival is an appealing two storey cottage facade complete with window shutters and soothing water fountain.
* Entry reveals a massive lounge room with jaw-dropping cathedral ceilings and a regal fireplace standing gracefully in the centre of the space. French doors open from both ends of the room and strategically placed windows illuminate the space.
* The grand dining room is overlooked by a timber beamed ceiling and a beautiful crystal chandelier.
* The cleverly integrated kitchen/living room is truly something to behold with vast vaulted ceilings, bespoke brick flooring, arched windows and French doors opening to the rear alfresco area allowing for seamless indoor/outdoor living.
* The character filled kitchen features gas oven, dishwasher, portable island bench & large walk-in pantry.
* A guest bedroom and a lovely country style bathroom with bespoke feature tiles completes the ground floor.
* Three bedrooms + a 2nd bathroom occupy the second floor of the property. The Master bedroom is fitted with double built-in robes and the smaller of the three is complete with mezzanine level.
* Full-sized laundry with built-in storage and direct external access.
* Storage will never be an issue with internal linen cupboard plus two storage rooms attached to the main building both generous in size and ample shedding throughout the estate.
* Multiple Electric and Gas heaters (serviced by gas cylinders) and R/C A/C are placed around the home to ensure comfort all year round.
* The 13 acre estate includes 3 x dams, 6 x carports, 2 x water tanks (12,000 gallons & 2,500 gallons) and both wooded and clear paddocks – idea for use as a lifestyle or hobby farm.
* Hot-tub, tractor and quad bike all included in the sale of the property.
For further details on this property including Contract of Sale, Text 51Timber to 0488 844 557.