* Wonderful street appeal with established gardens, slate steps and a lengthy balcony along the front of the home enjoying the ideal aspect to take in the stunning views back over Bathurst.
* Embracing the North-facing aspect of the property are multiple living areas including a massive living room, separate dining room plus a media/rumpus room which spill out onto the outdoor entertaining area.
* The living area is overlooked by a modern and tasteful kitchen complete with laminate benchtops (in excellent condition), stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher and twin sink.
* Both the media room and formal dining room are lined with floating timber floorboards.
* The huge master suite features double built-in robes, fully renovated ensuite and direct private access to front balcony through glass sliding doors.
* Three guest bedrooms are all generous in proportion and all are fitted with built-in robes.
* A three-way bathroom with two additional linen cupboards sits wedged between the kitchen and bedroom wing with separate toilet ideal for family living.
* An expansive elevated timber deck sits at the rear of the property and provides the ultimate outdoor entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance established yard complete with its own mini-orchard including a peach tree, cherry tree, fig tree, plum tree and 2 x apple trees.
* A large laundry with additional linen cupboard is accessed from the alfresco area.
* On the ground level of the home sits the DLUG garage with drive through access as well as access to under-house storage and a huge cellar!
* Ducted Gas Heating and Ducted Electric Cooling throughout the home as well as a R/C A/C servicing the living room.
* Gas Instantaneous HWS
For more details on this property including Contract of Sale and rent potential, Text 5Green to 0488 844 557.