|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 905 Square metres||4 car spaces|
* The wonderfully private front courtyard, surrounded by masonry walls and planter boxes, is overlooked by a fully tiled (non-slip) verandah showcasing stunning views back over Bathurst. Double sliding glass doors lead from the formal loungeroom to the front of the property and onto the verandah ensuring year-round enjoyment of these views.
* At the heart of the home lies the galley style kitchen complete with Caesarstone benchtops, vacuum-sealed high gloss fit-out and glass display cabinetry. Catering is a breeze with SMEG appliances (including microwave), dishwasher, huge walk-in pantry and easy access to the rear alfresco area.
* Overlooked by the kitchen is the sundrenched all-encompassing family & dining area which opens onto the alfresco area. A statement brick feature wall separates the family & dining areas to allow for easier furnishing of both rooms.
* The home theatre is generous in size and is wired with surround sound (Panasonic - SC-HT500) including wall mounted speakers.
* Spacious Master bedroom suite boasts modern ensuite and generous walk-in-robe. A sliding glass door open from the bedroom to a private courtyard makes the space the ideal parents retreat.
* There’s two generous guest bedrooms - both with large walk-in robes and an additional 4th bedroom which could also be utilised as a home office or study.
* A large main bathroom with built-in spa bath, shower and vanity is nestled between the two guest bedrooms and provides additional storage with added linen cupboard.
* Massive full-sized laundry with built-in bench space, direct external access, separate W/C and additional linen cupboard alongside.
* The private covered alfresco area provides an ideal entertaining area with powder coated metal slat screening, decorative columns, extensive lighting and a soothing water-feature perfect for relaxing and enjoying those summer nights.
* The property is extremely energy efficient with additional installations including twin rainwater tanks, fully insulated throughout (including the use of Acoustic insulation in main bedroom), fluorescent light fittings both external and internal, double glazed windows and sliding doors and water efficient tapware installed.
* Three car lock up garage with automatic extra-wide roller doors offers drive thru access to additional carport at rear of property. The garages have sealed floors & tv outlets as well as part platform flooring which has been installed in the roof space to facilitate storage (access via hinged manhole).
* The home is strategically positioned to avoid the hot summer sun whilst taking advantage of the Northern sun during Bathurst’s chilly Winters.
* Zoned ducted Heating and Cooling & reverse cycle air-conditioning system installed.
* The property is surrounded by immaculately cared for and well-thought-out gardens, which are fully irrigated with automatic pop up sprinklers and feature Japanese Maples, masonry retaining walls plus a 3m x 3m garden shed.
* Additional finishes include the installation of Crime-Safe style security doors, weather station with internal monitor mounted in the Kitchen plus Colourbond roofing with slotted ‘high front’ quad guttering.
For further details on this property including Contract of sale, Text 71Hughes to 0488 844 557.