|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1327 Square metres||2 car spaces|
* The large, tasteful master suite features ensuite with large spa-bath, shower and generous walk-in-robe.
* Three additional oversized double bedrooms, all fitted with generous built-in robes.
* Welcoming entry leads to additional 5th bedroom, suitable for use as a nursery or office space.
* The all-encompassing tiled formal lounge/dining area occupies the heart of the home.
* The sleek and stylish kitchen proudly overlooks the open living/rumpus area and is fitted with laminate island bench in excellent condition, electric stove and oven, stainless steel dishwasher and corner pantry.
* The impressive living room holds a cosy wood fireplace and observes the fully covered alfresco area providing the perfect space to entertain and enjoy your surroundings.
* Alfresco overlooks council parklands/nature reserve ensuring stunning views will never be built out.
* The massive rumpus room provides the third living area within the home and features trendy wall openings that compliment the style of the home and create depth and space within the property.
* Timeless main bathroom features both shower and bath and a separate W/C.
* Full sized laundry with direct external access and additional third W/C.
* Immaculately maintained, yet low maintenance established gardens immediately surround the home and provide privacy and separation from the roadway. There’s also a garden shed, 400ltr rainwater tank and side vehicular access.
* Additional external entertaining area around the side of the property is draped with established wisteria for enchanting enjoyment when in full bloom.
* DLUG with auto doors and additional built-in storage and workshop area as well as ample additional storage throughout the home.
* Electric HWS
* Zoned ducted R/C A/C throughout the home and wood fireplace in open plan living spaces.
* 5.5 KW Solar power installed and 3 phase power supply.
* CCTV hard wired external surveillance installed operational from your mobile device.
* Built 2005 – Bruce Hackett Building
* Potential ‘Race Week’ Rental return approximately $8,000.
* Concrete full length right of carriageway to the property joins the road for easy access in and out.
* Located minutes from town and within walking distance to Mount Panorama, beautiful walking trails and opposite the Bathurst Golf Club.
For more details, Contract of Sale and sales information, Text 97ABoundary to 0488 844 557.