* Three bedrooms – all respectable in size, one of which is fitted with a built-in robe.
* Oversized North-facing living and lounge area with superfluous natural light and exposed dark timber beams in ceilings, which continue throughout the home - an iconic characteristic of mid-century modernist architecture.
* Located minutes from town and within walking distance to Mount Panorama, beautiful walking trails and opposite the Bathurst Golf Club.
* Well-proportioned kitchen space with electric stove, oven and twin sink.
* Renovated bathroom with both shower and bath and separate W/C alongside.
* Monster rumpus room with direct external access and separate W/C provides a versatile multi-functional space to be utilised at the owners pleasure.
* Two covered alfresco areas at the rear, one with woodfire place in situ.
* R/C A/C servicing living/lounge area.
For more details, Contract of Sale and sales information, Text 97Boundary to 0488 844 557.