Within the quiet village of Perthville, just 10 minutes' drive from Bathurst's CBD, sits this deceivingly large 3 bedroom home on a large & flat, 927m2 level block with dual occupancy potential (subject to Council approval).
• Open plan living, kitchen & meals area with access to covered alfresco area – perfect for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
• The U-shaped kitchen is functional and well-appointed with plenty of bench space (with stone bench-tops), stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, electric cooktop and electric oven & corner pantry
• Separate carpeted formal lounge room
• Large Master bedroom suite with built-in-robes & internal access to the main bathroom
• 2 supporting bedrooms are situated off a second hallway at the rear of the home and include built-in robes
• Master bathroom is modern, simple and practical and includes bath & shower and a separate toilet
• Laundry features bench space and a built-in linen cupboard and sits next to the Master bathroom with convenient external access to the rear yard and clothesline
• Covered alfresco area with a lovely warm & sunny aspect
• Rear yard is landscaped, flat and low maintenance with plenty of side access
• Single lock-up garage with auto door.
With plenty more to offer, this home needs to be inspected to be appreciated.